CCG3PA Car Charger Reference Design using Southchip | Cypress Semiconductor
CCG3PA Car Charger Reference Design using Southchip
The CCG3PA Car Charger Reference Design Board is a receptacle based USB-C Charger with USB PD 3.0 support. It is designed to work with standard Car Lighter Attachment (CLA). The design works with any DC input between 2.7V to 30V.
Reference design features
- Supports USB PD 3.0 and QC3.0
- Fixed PDO: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 15V/3A,20V/2.25A,
- PPS: 3V-11V/3A, 3V - 16V/3A
- Low BOM cost with SC8815 needs 2 external MOSFET
- CCG3PA controls SC8815 via I2C interface, including voltage and current limit
The board hardware design files (schematic, layout etc) and firmware are readily available below for customers to reduce the design cycle.
For any questions regarding the reference design, please contact Online Tech Support Case System.