PSoC® 5LP delivers exceptional price to performance, reducing system cost and simplifying system design in a one-chip Arm solution.
Explore the New $10 CY8CKIT-059 PSoC® 5LP Prototyping Kit
PSoC 5LP delivers unmatched parallel processing performance with a 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs and a high-performance DMA controller. PSoC 5LPs controller also helps you reduce BOM cost by integrating AFE, digital logic and user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU in a one-chip solution. PSoC 5LP is available in Chip Scale Packages (CSP) allowing you to design with the flexibility of PSoC in small form factor applications like wearables, fitness products, and mobile devices.
PSoC 5LP also helps you simplify your system power architecture design by supporting the widest operating voltage range and multiple power domains in a single SoC.
Cypress’s PSoC Creator enables you to reduce development cost by using a single system development tool and ready to use PSoC Components, while accelerating your time-to-market.
PSoC® 5LP Highlights
- 32-bit Arm Cortex-M3 CPU, 32 interrupt inputs
- 24-channel direct memory access (DMA) controller with data transfer between both peripherals and memory
- 24-bit fixed-point digital filter processor (DFB)
- 20+ Universal Building Blocks and Precise Analog Peripherals
- Up to 62 CapSense® sensors with SmartSense™ Auto-tuning
- Multiplexed AFE with programmable Opamps, 12-bit SAR ADC and 8-bit DAC
- 736 segments LCD drive for custom displays
- 패키지: 68-pin QFN, 99-pin WLCSP, 100-pin TQFP
|Programable Routing & Interconnect
This frees you to re-route signals to user selected pins, shedding the constraints of a fixed-peripheral controller. In addition, global buses allow for signal multiplexing and logic operations, eliminating the need for a complicated digital-logic gate design.
|Configurable Analog and Digital Blocks
The combination of configurable analog and digital circuitry is the basis of the PSoC platform. You configure these blocks using pre-built library functions or by creating your own. By combining several digital blocks, you can create 16-, 24-, or even 32-bit wide logic resources. The analog blocks are composed of an assortment of switch capacitor, op-amp, comparator, ADC, DAC, and digital filter blocks, allowing complex analog signal flows.
PSoC offers a sophisticated CPU subsystem with SRAM , EE PROM, and flash memory, multiple core options and a variety of essential system resources including:
• Internal main and low-speed oscillator
• Connectivity to external crystal oscillator for precision, programmable clocking
• Sleep and watchdog timers
• Multiple clock sources that include a PLL
|PSoC devices also have dedicated communication interfaces like I2C, Full-Speed USB 2.0, CAN 2.0, and on-chip debugging capabilities using JTAG and Serial Wire Debug.