AN64846 - Getting Started with CapSense® | Cypress Semiconductor
AN64846 - Getting Started with CapSense®
Capacitive touch sensing has changed the face of industrial design in products such as cellphones, PCs, consumer electronics, automotive, and white goods. Cypress CapSense 솔루션을 활용하면 안정적이고 사용하기 쉬운 정전용량 터치 센서 기능을 설계를 구현할 수 있습니다. Our capacitive touch sensing solutions have replaced more than four billion mechanical buttons.
이 가이드는 정전용량 터치 센서(CapSense®)를 처음 접하는 사용자와 성공적인 설계를 위해 중요한 설계 고려 사항과 최상의 레이아웃 사례를 배우려는 분들에게 이상적인 출발점입니다.
In addition, you can use this guide to:
- Become familiar with the technology underlying CapSense solutions
- Understand important design considerations, such as layout, schematic, and EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Become familiar with the CapSense product portfolio
- Select the right device for your application
- Migrate between CapSense devices
- Become familiar with the many resources available to support your entire design cycle
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.