CY15B104Q: 4-Mbit (512 K × 8) Serial (SPI) F-RAM Datasheet | Cypress Semiconductor
CY15B104Q: 4-Mbit (512 K × 8) Serial (SPI) F-RAM Datasheet
4-Mbit (512 K × 8) Serial (SPI) F-RAM
- 4-Mbit ferroelectric random access memory (F-RAM) logically organized as 512 K × 8
- High-endurance 100 trillion (1014) read/writes
- 151-year data retention (See the Data Retention and Endurance table)
- NoDelay™ writes
- Advanced high-reliability ferroelectric process
- Very fast serial peripheral interface (SPI)
- Up to 40-MHz frequency
- Direct hardware replacement for serial flash and EEPROM
- Supports SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- For more, see pdf.
The CY15B104Q is a 4-Mbit nonvolatile memory employing an advanced ferroelectric process. A ferroelectric random access memory or F-RAM is nonvolatile and performs reads and writes similar to a RAM. It provides reliable data retention for 151 years while eliminating the complexities, overhead, and system-level reliability problems caused by serial flash, EEPROM, and other nonvolatile memories.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.