CY23EP09: 2.5 V or 3.3 V, 10-220 MHz, Low Jitter, 9-Output Zero Delay Buffer | Cypress Semiconductor
CY23EP09: 2.5 V or 3.3 V, 10-220 MHz, Low Jitter, 9-Output Zero Delay Buffer
2.5V or 3.3V, 10-220-MHz, Low Jitter, 9-Output Zero Delay Buffer
- 10 MHz to 220 MHz maximum operating range
- Zero input-output propagation delay, adjustable by loading on CLKOUT pin
- Multiple low-skew outputs
- 45 ps typical output-output skew-
- One input drives nine outputs, grouped as 4 + 4 + 1
- 25 ps typical cycle-to-cycle jitter
- 15 ps typical period jitter
- Standard and High drive strength options
- Available in space-saving 16-pin 150-mil small outline integrated circuit (SOIC) or 4.4-mm thin shrunk small outline package (TSSOP) packages
- 3.3V or 2.5V operation
- Industrial temperature available
The CY23EP09 is a 2.5 V or 3.3 V zero delay buffer designed to distribute high-speed clocks and is available in a 16-pin SOIC or TSSOP package. The -1H version operates up to 220 (200) MHz frequencies at 3.3 V (2.5 V), and has higher drive than the -1 devices. All parts have on-chip PLLs that lock to an input clock on the REF pin. The phase-locked loop (PLL) feedback is on-chip and is obtained from the CLKOUT pad.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.