CY7C1243KV18/CY7C1245KV18, 36-Mbit QDR® II+ SRAM Four-Word Burst Architecture (2.0 Cycle Read Latency) | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1243KV18/CY7C1245KV18, 36-Mbit QDR® II+ SRAM Four-Word Burst Architecture (2.0 Cycle Read Latency)
36-Mbit QDR® II+ SRAM 4-Word Burst Architecture (2.0 Cycle Read Latency)
- Separate independent read and write data ports
- Supports concurrent transactions
- 450 MHz clock for high bandwidth
- Four-word burst for reducing address bus frequency
- Double data rate (DDR) interfaces on both read and write ports (data transferred at 900 MHz) at 450 MHz
- Available in 2.0 clock cycle latency
- Two input clocks (K and K) for precise DDR timing
- SRAM uses rising edges only
- Echo clocks (CQ and CQ) simplify data capture in high speed systems
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C1243KV18, and CY7C1245KV18 are 1.8 V synchronous pipelined SRAMs, equipped with QDR II+ architecture. Similar to QDR II architecture, QDR II+ architecture consists of two separate ports: the read port and the write port to access the memory array. The read port has dedicated data outputs to support read operations and the write port has dedicated data inputs to support write operations. QDR II+ architecture has separate data inputs and data outputs to completely eliminate the need to “turnaround” the data bus that exists with common I/O devices.