CY7C1385D, 18-MBIT (512 K X 32) FLOW-THROUGH SRAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1385D, 18-MBIT (512 K X 32) FLOW-THROUGH SRAM
18-Mbit (512 K × 32) Flow-Through SRAM
- Supports 133 MHz bus operations
- 512 K × 32 common I/O
- 3.3 V core power supply (VDD)
- 2.5 V or 3.3 V I/O supply (VDDQ)
- Fast clock-to-output time
- Provides high performance 2-1-1-1 access rate
- User selectable burst counter supporting Intel Pentium interleaved or linear burst sequences
- Separate processor and controller address strobes
- Synchronous self-timed write
- Asynchronous output enable
- 자세한 사항은 pdf를 참조하십시오
The CY7C1385D is a 3.3 V, 512 K × 32 synchronous flow through SRAMs, designed to interface with high speed microprocessors with minimum glue logic. Maximum access delay from clock rise is 6.5 ns (133 MHz version). A 2-bit on-chip counter captures the first address in a burst and increments the address automatically for the rest of the burst access. All synchronous inputs are gated by registers controlled by a positive edge triggered clock input (CLK).
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.