CY7C1618KV18, CY7C1620KV18: 144-Mbit DDR II SRAM Two-Word Burst Architecture | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1618KV18, CY7C1620KV18: 144-Mbit DDR II SRAM Two-Word Burst Architecture
144-Mbit DDR II SRAM Two-Word Burst Architecture
- 144-Mbit density (8 M × 18, 8 M × 36)
- 333 MHz clock for high bandwidth
- 2-word burst for reducing address bus frequency
- Double data rate (DDR) interfaces (data transferred at 666 MHz) at 333 MHz
- Two input clocks (K and K) for precise DDR timing
- Two input clocks for output data (C and C) to minimize clock skew and flight time mismatches
- Echo clocks (CQ and CQ) simplify data capture in high-speed systems
- Synchronous internally self-timed writes
- DDR II operates with 1.5-cycle read latency when DOFF is asserted high
- 자세한 사항은 pdf를 참조하십시오
The CY7C1618KV18, and CY7C1620KV18 are 1.8-V synchronous pipelined SRAM equipped with DDR II architecture. The DDR II consists of an SRAM core with advanced synchronous peripheral circuitry and a 1-bit burst counter. Addresses for read and write are latched on alternate rising edges of the input (K) clock.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.