CY7C68053: MoBL-USB FX2LP18 USB Microcontroller | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C68053: MoBL-USB FX2LP18 USB Microcontroller
MoBL-USB™ FX2LP18 USB Microcontroller
- USB 2.0 - USB-IF High-Speed and Full-Speed Compliant (TID# 40000188)
- Single-chip integrated USB 2.0 transceiver, smart SIE, and enhanced 8051 microprocessor
- Ideal for mobile applications (cell phone, smart phones, PDAs, MP3 players)
- Ultra low power
- Suspend current: 20 μA (typical)
- 소프트웨어: 8051 코드 실행 방법:
- 내부 RAM(EEPROM에서 로드)
- 16 kBytes of on-chip Code/Data RAM
- Four programmable BULK/INTERRUPT/ISOCHRONOUS endpoints
- 자세한 사항은 pdf를 참조하십시오
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation’s MoBL-USB™ FX2LP18 (CY7C68053) is a low voltage (1.8 V) version of the EZ-USB® FX2LP (CY7C68013A), which is a highly integrated, low power USB 2.0 microcontroller. By integrating the USB 2.0 transceiver, serial interface engine (SIE), enhanced 8051 microcontroller, and a programmable peripheral interface in a single chip. Cypress has created a very cost effective solution that provides superior time-to-market advantages with low power to enable bus powered applications.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.