CYBLE-012011-00: EZ-BLE™ Creator Module | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBLE-012011-00: EZ-BLE™ Creator Module
The CYBLE-012011-00 is a Bluetooth® Low Energy wireless module solution. The CYBLE-012011-00 is a turnkey solution and includes onboard crystal oscillators, trace antenna, passive components, and the Cypress PSoC 4 Bluetooth LE. Refer to the PSoC 4 Bluetooth LE datasheet for additional details on the capabilities of the PSoC 4 Bluetooth LE device used on this module.
The CYBLE-012011-00 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, timers, counters, PWM) and serial communication protocols (I2C, UART, SPI) through its programmable architecture. The CYBLE-012011-00 includes a royalty-free Bluetooth LE stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.1 and provides up to 23 GPIOs in a 14.52 × 19.20 × 2.00 mm package.
The CYBLE-012011-00 is fully certified and qualified and is an ideal fit for cost sensitive applications.
- Module size: 14.52 mm ×19.20 mm × 2.00 mm (with shield)
- Castellated solder pad connections for ease-of-use
- 128-KB flash memory, 16-KB SRAM memory
- Up to 23 GPIOs configurable as open drain high/low, pull-up/pull-down, HI-Z analog, HI-Z digital, or strong output
- Bluetooth 5.1 qualified single-mode module
- Certified to FCC, ISED, MIC, KC, and CE regulations
- 32-bit processor (0.9 DMIPS/MHz) with single-cycle 32-bit multiply, operating at up to 48 MHz
- Watchdog timer with dedicated internal low-speed oscillator (ILO)
- Two-pin SWD for programming
- Industrial temperature range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- CYBLE-012011-EVAL EZ-BLE™ Creator Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE Creator Module
- X output power: –18 dbm to +3 dbm
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI) with 1-dB resolution
- TX current consumption of 15.6 mA (radio only, 0 dbm)
- RX current consumption of 16.4 mA (radio only)
- Low power mode support
- Deep Sleep: 1.3 µA with watch crystal oscillator (WCO) on
- 최대 절전: 150 nA with SRAM retention
- Stop: 60 nA with GPIO (P2.2) or XRES wakeup
- Up to 22 capacitive sensors for buttons or sliders with best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and liquid tolerance
- 12-bit, 1-Msps SAR ADC with internal reference, sample-and-hold (S/H), and channel sequencer
- Two serial communication blocks (SCBs) supporting I2C (master/slave), SPI (master/slave), or UART
- Four dedicated 16-bit timer, counter, or PWM blocks (TCPWMs)
- LCD drive supported on all GPIOs (common or segment)
- Programmable low voltage detect (LVD) from 1.8 V to 4.5 V
- I2S master interface
- Bluetooth Low Energy protocol stack supporting generic access profile (GAP) Central, Peripheral, Observer, or Broadcaster roles
- Switches between Central and Peripheral roles on-the-go
- Standard Bluetooth Low Energy profiles and services for interoperability
- Custom profile and service for specific use cases
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.