CYBLE-416045-02 EZ-BLE™ CREATOR MODULE | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBLE-416045-02 EZ-BLE™ CREATOR MODULE
The Cypress CYBLE-416045-02 is a fully certified and qualified module supporting Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) wireless communication. The CYBLE-416045-02 is a turnkey solution and includes onboard crystal oscillators, trace antenna, passive components, and the Cypress PSoC® 63 BLE silicon device.
The EZ-BLE Creator module is a scalable and reconfigurable platform architecture. It combines programmable and reconfigurable analog and digital blocks with flexible automatic routing. The CYBLE-416045-02 also includes digital programmable logic, high-performance analog-to-digital conversion (ADC), low-power comparators, and standard communication and timing peripherals.
The CYBLE-416045-02 includes a royalty-free BLE stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 and provides up to 36 GPIOs in a 14 × 18.5 × 2.00 mm package. The CYBLE-416045-02 is a complete solution and an ideal fit for applications seeking a high performance BLE wireless solution.
- Module size: 14.00 mm × 18.50 mm × 2.00 mm
- Up to 36 GPIOs with programmable drive modes, strengths, and slew rates
- 1 MB Application Flash with 32-KB EEPROM area and 32-KB Secure Flash
- Industrial temperature range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- 150-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4F CPU with single-cycle multiply (Floating Point Unit (FPU) and Memory Protection Unit (MPU))
- 100-MHz Cortex® M0+ CPU with single-cycle multiply and MPU
- Bluetooth 5.0 qualified single-mode module and includes support for LE 2 Mbps features:
- CYBLE-416045-EVAL EZ-BLE Creator Evaluation Board coming soon to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE Creator Module
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.