FM24V02A, 256-Kbit (32K × 8) Serial (I2C) F-RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
FM24V02A, 256-Kbit (32K × 8) Serial (I2C) F-RAM
256-Kbit (32K × 8) Serial (I2C) F-RAM
- 256-Kbit ferroelectric random access memory (F-RAM) logically organized as 32K × 8
- High-endurance 100 trillion (1014) read/writes
- 151-year data retention
- NoDelay™ writes
- Advanced high-reliability ferroelectric process
- Fast two-wire serial interface (I2C)
- Up to 3.4-MHz frequency
- Direct hardware replacement for serial EEPROM
- Supports legacy timings for 100 kHz and 400 kHz
- Device ID
- Manufacturer ID and Product ID
- 적은 전력 소비
- 175-μA active current at 100 kHz
- 150-μA standby current
- 8-μA sleep mode current
- Low-voltage operation: VDD = 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Industrial temperature: –40 °C to +85° C
- 8-pin small outline integrated circuit (SOIC) package
- Restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliant
- For more, see pdf.
The FM24V02A is a 256-Kbit nonvolatile memory employing an advanced ferroelectric process. An F-RAM is nonvolatile and performs reads and writes similar to a RAM. It provides reliable data retention for 151 years while eliminating the complexities, overhead, and system-level reliability problems caused by EEPROM and other nonvolatile memories.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.