PSoC® 5LP: CY8C54LP Family Datasheet: Programmable System-on-Chip (PSoC®) | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC® 5LP: CY8C54LP Family Datasheet: Programmable System-on-Chip (PSoC®)
Programmable System-on-Chip (PSoC®)
PSoC® 5LP is a true programmable embedded system-on-chip, integrating configurable analog and digital peripherals, memory, and a microcontroller on a single chip. The PSoC 5LP architecture boosts performance through:
- 32-bit Arm Cortex-M3 core plus DMA controller at up to 80 MHz
- Ultra low power with industry's widest voltage range
- Programmable digital and analog peripherals enable custom functions
- Flexible routing of any analog or digital peripheral function to any pin
PSoC devices employ a highly configurable system-on-chip architecture for embedded control design. They integrate configurable analog and digital circuits, controlled by an on-chip microcontroller. A single PSoC device can integrate as many as 100 digital and analog peripheral functions, reducing design time, board space, power consumption, and system cost while improving system quality.
- Operating characteristics
- Voltage range: 1.71 to 5.5 V, up to 6 power domains
- Temperature range (ambient) –40 to 85 °C
- DC to 80-MHz operation
- Power modes
- Active mode 3.1 mA at 6 MHz, and 15.4 mA at 48 MHz
- 2-μA sleep mode
- 300-nA hibernate mode with RAM retention
- Boost regulator from 0.5-V input up to 5-V output
- 32-bit Arm Cortex-M3 CPU, 32 interrupt inputs
- 24-channel direct memory access (DMA) controller
- Up to 256 KB program flash, with cache and security features
- Up to 32 KB additional flash for error correcting code (ECC)
- Up to 64 KB RAM
- 2 KB EEPROM
- 자세한 사항은 pdf를 참조하십시오
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.