PSoC 4 Bluetooth® Low Energy Compliant Pioneer Kit | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC 4 Bluetooth® Low Energy Compliant Pioneer Kit
The PSoC 4 Bluetooth® Low Energy Pioneer Kit enables customers to evaluate and develop Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1 applications using the PSoC® 4-BLE device with up to 128KB Flash and 16KB SRAM.
For video tutorials on how to use PSoC 4-BLE and PSoC Creator, please visit this link
Bluetooth Low Energy Made Easy:
- The Bluetooth Low Energy Pioneer Kit supports system-level designs using PSoC Creator which includes numerous example projects to enable Bluetooth Low Energy mixed signal embedded designs.
- The Bluetooth Low Energy v4.1 specification has been abstracted into the new Bluetooth Low Energy Component in PSoC Creator, allowing for easy drag-and-drop designs.
- The kit has been designed to allow for maximum design flexibility enabling Arduino™ shields hardware compatibility and easy to use, FCC-certified PSoC 4-BLE Module.
Low System Cost:
- The Bluetooth Low Energy Pioneer Kit provides users easy access to the new PSoC 4-BLE device, while maintaining the familiar CY8CKIT-042 PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit design footprint.
- The kit includes a CY5677 - CySmart Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 USB Dongle that pairs with the CySmart master emulation tool, converting your Windows® PC into a powerful Bluetooth LE debug environment.
- The kit has been designed to allow for easy development at a low cost. The kit design and layout allows for customers to easily develop embedded solutions that require both mixed-signal capabilities and a Bluetooth LE radio.
Lowest System Power:
- The Bluetooth Low Energy Pioneer Kit has been designed to allow customers to develop low power designs.
- The kit provides both power measurement jumpers and a coin cell holder and battery for low power evaluation.
- The kit allows the user to evaluate lower power modes in a wide operating voltage range of 1.7 - 5.5 V.
- Bluetooth Low Energy Pioneer Baseboard preloaded with CY8CKIT-142 PSoC 4-BLE module
- CY5677 - CySmart Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 USB Dongle
- 빠른 시작 가이드
- USB Standard A to Mini-B cable
- Four jumper wires (4 inch) and two proximity sensor wires (5 inch)
- Coin cell (3V CR2032)
Cypress’s Bluetooth Low Energy solutions pass Bluetooth SIG qualification process and are now listed on the Bluetooth SIG website as certified solutions. Cypress’s qualification is modular, allowing greater flexibility to customers. A list of Cypress’s Qualified Design IDs (QD ID) and Declaration IDs is provided below.
|QD ID(s)||Declaration ID#||Description|
|63199||D025070||Profiles supported by Bluetooth Low Energy component in PSoC Creator|
|62245||D024754||RF-PHY for 56-QFN package|
|63368||D025068||RF-PHY for 68-ball WLCSP package|
|62887||D024757||PSoC 4-BLE end product (56-QFN package)|
|63683||D025069||PSoC 4-BLE end product (68-ball WLCSP package)|
Please refer to www.bluetooth.org for detailed qualification guidelines.
RF Regulatory Certification:
CY8CKIT-142 PSoC 4-BLE module is FCC Part 15, Canadian RSS-210 (IC), CE and JRF/TELEC compliant.
For PSoC training, please visit https://www.cypress.com/psoc-101-video-tutorial-series-how-use-psoc-4
To register for a workshop, please visit https://www.cypress.com/trainings/workshops