CYW94343WWCD1_EVB Evaluation and Development Kit | Cypress Semiconductor
CYW94343WWCD1_EVB Evaluation and Development Kit
참고: If using this kit with WICED Studio 6.1 or older, please use platform files BCM94343WWCD1.
The Cypress CYW94343WWCD1_EVB kit includes a CYW94343WWCD1 SIP module mounted on a full-featured USB-based evaluation and development board that is fully compatible with the WICED™ Studio. The onboard SIP module leverages the CYW4343W, featuring an 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi MAC/baseband/radio and Bluetooth 4.2. In addition, the module integrates a power amplifier (PA) that meets the output power requirements of most handheld systems, a low-noise amplifier (LNA) for best-in-class receiver sensitivity, and an internal transmit/receive (iTR) RF switch, reducing the overall solution cost and printed circuit board area. The CYW94343WWCD1_EVB also includes an on-board STM32F411 32-bit Arm microcontroller.
- The CYW94343WWCD1_EVB is a self-contained evaluation and debug kit that can be powered from a wired USB (+5V) connection or a 5V DC jack (not provided with the kit)
- The USB interface enumerates as both a USB-JTAG (Program and Debug) and USB-UART (Serial Command Interface)
- Support for ThreadX and FreeRTOS Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), and NetX/NetXDuo IPv4/IPv6 and LwIP IPv4 TCP/IP network stack implementations via WICED Studio
- Open On Chip Debugger (Open OCD)
- Optional external flash for memory expansion
Download the WICED™ Studio to work with the CYW94343WWCD1_EVB.
1 X CYW94343WWCD1_EVB evaluation board