Five New Videos on Cypress.Com Showcase Unique Capabilities Of TrueTouch® Touchscreen Controller Line | Cypress Semiconductor
Five New Videos on Cypress.Com Showcase Unique Capabilities Of TrueTouch® Touchscreen Controller Line
Videos at https://www.cypress.com/go/TrueTouch Highlight Charger Armor, Waterproofing,1-mm Stylus Support, and Hover Detection Features
SAN JOSE, Calif., 2011년 8월 3일 – Cypress Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ: CY) today announced that it has posted five new videos about its industry-leading TrueTouch® touchscreen controller line on its website at https://www.cypress.com/go/TrueTouch. The videos showcase many of the unique touchscreen features available only from Cypress, including waterproofing, 1 mm stylus support, hover detection, and the Charger Armor™ feature that allows normal touchscreen performance in the presence of extremely noisy battery chargers.
Cypress is unique in its ability to dynamically switch between self-capacitive and mutual-capacitive sensing methods. This capability enables TrueTouch controllers to deliver unparalleled multi-finger tracking capability and offer one-of-a-kind differentiating features such as hover, waterproofing and 1-mm stylus support on capacitive touchscreens.
The five new videos are:
• TrueTouch Overview – showcases the many different TrueTouch solutions and features.
• Charger Armor – shows how TrueTouch can deliver flawless performance in the presence of severe noise generated by low-cost, third-party chargers.
• Waterproofing – demonstrates normal touchscreen performance in the presence of wet fingers, water droplets and high humidity—conditions that can severely impede the performance of other touchscreen controllers.
• 1-mm Stylus Support – demonstrates highly responsive and accurate performance of a TrueTouch capacitive touchscreen with a 1-mm stylus, enabling manufacturers to replace resistive touchscreens with more attractive and durable capacitive screens.
• Hover Detection – shows how TrueTouch can sense a finger approaching, but not yet touching the screen. This capability allows the area near the finger to be magnified, making it easier for users to select their desired target. It can also be used for mouseover and highlighting functions.
“These videos are an excellent way to clearly show the differentiating features and superior performance of our TrueTouch solution,” said John Carey, director of TrueTouch marketing for Cypress. “Customers have told us that these features are important to them, and we intend to continue to develop new innovations that will change the touch landscape.”
Cypress’s TrueTouch technology provides the industry’s best noise immunity, highest signal to noise ratio (SNR), lowest power consumption and more. The flexible TrueTouch solution allows customers to rapidly develop leading-edge solutions without having to buy turnkey modules. They have a choice of using touch sensors (glass or film) and LCDs from preferred partners, and can develop innovative mechanical designs ranging from flat to curved surfaces of varying thickness. In addition, TrueTouch devices offer Cypress’s legendary noise immunity with patented capacitive sensing technology that enables flawless operation in noisy RF and LCD environments. Additional TrueTouch information is available at https://www.cypress.com/go/TrueTouch.
Cypress는 제품 출시 기간을 단축하고 탁월한 시스템 가치를 제공하는 프로그램 가능 고성능 혼합 신호 솔루션을 제공합니다. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC® programmable system-on-chip families and derivatives such as PowerPSoC® solutions for high-voltage and LED lighting applications, CapSense® touch sensing and TrueTouch solutions for touchscreens. Cypress는 멀티미디어 핸드셋에서 연결성과 성능을 개선하는 고성능 West Bridge® 솔루션을 비롯한 USB 컨트롤러 분야에서 세계 정상급 기업으로, 고성능 메모리와 프로그래밍 가능 타이밍 장치 분야도 선도합니다. Cypress는 소비자, 모바일 핸드셋, 컴퓨팅, 데이터 통신, 자동차, 산업 및 군대 분야를 망라하여 수많은 시장을 지원합니다. Cypress trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CY. Visit Cypress online at https://www.cypress.com.
# # #