The Antioch controller, the first member of the West Bridge family, offers a direct path from Hi-Speed USB 2.0 to the latest handset storage devices such as Secure Digital (SD), MultiMedia Card (MMC), Hard Disk Drive (HDD) and NAND Flash. By fully offloading management of USB and storage from the main baseband processor, the controller saves critical processor resources and allows a mobile handset to maintain full functionality while simultaneously uploading or downloading multimedia files, synchronizing PIM data, or even using the phone as a PC modem.
The West Bridge Antioch device marks the debut of Cypress's Simultaneous Link to Independent Multimedia (SLIM®) architecture, which manages dedicated paths to allow the Processor Host (P-port), Mass Storage (S-port), and High-Speed USB (U-port) interfaces to connect independently. This innovative architecture, combined with 16 USB endpoints, creates new simultaneous usage models when the phone is connected to a PC, and a better overall user experience.
- Integration: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compliant with built-in PHY
- SLIM® Architecture:simultaneous data paths among USB, storage, and processor
- 초저전력: 1.8 V core operation
- Mass Storage Support: MMC, MMC+, SD
- Flexible Processor I/F Support: SRAM, PCRAM
- Flexible Clock: Selectable clock input at 19.2 MHz, 24 MHz, and 26 MHz
- Small Footprint:6x6 mm 100-pin VFBGA package