This product is Not Recommended For New Designs (NRND). Cypress recommends using the EZ-USB FX3S family instead.
The Cypress's West Bridge® Benicia™ peripheral controller offers a revolutionary architectural enhancement in embedded applications. Benicia is the industry's first USB 3.0 solution specifically built for mobile applications. With the support for the latest SD 3.0 (SDXC with UHS-I) and eMMC 4.41 standards, Benicia provides improved storage performance to enhance user experience.
The SLIM® II architecture offloads data transfer from the main processor, providing uninterrupted and simultaneous data flow among processor, storage and USB. To facilitate faster battery charging with increased USB 3.0 power regulation, the built-in EZ-Dtect™ feature provides charger and accessory detection without the need for any external power management device.
캠타시아 스크린캐스트에 사용
- Integration: Full USB 3.0 Peripheral Controller with USB 2.0 On-The-Go (OTG) capability
- High-Performance: 데이터 처리에 필요한 512 kB의 RAM을 갖춘 ARM9
- SLIM®II Architecture:Simultaneous access for all ports, enabling multitasking without performance degradation
- Improved User Experience: Built-in RAID-0 configuration for improved read/write access to flash storage
- Next-generation Storage Support: SD 3.0 (with UHS-I), eMMC 4.41
- Integrated High-Speed USB 2.0 Switch
- EZ-Dtect™: Charging and accessory detection
- Flexible Input: 19.2 MHz XTAL and selectable clock input from 19.2, 26, 38.4, and 52 MHz
- Small Footprint: 131-ball WLCSP package
- Mobile handsets
- Tablet PCs
- Personal Media Players
- Digital Video Cameras
- Digital Still Cameras
- Portable Gaming Consoles