This product is Not Recommended For New Designs. Visit our Wireless Connectivity home page to check out our new wireless products.
enCoRe II LV (CY7C601XX,CY7C602xx) is a low-voltage, low-cost 8-bit flash controllable microcontroller, bringing enhanced component reduction and enCoRe II functionality to non-USB applications. By integrating an integrated oscillator, wakeup circuitry, and flash memory, enCoRe II LV helps to reduce the overall system costs.
- Integration: Single chip integrated with 8 kB flash, 256 Byte RAM, wakeup circuitry for suspend mode
- Configurable I/Os: Up to 36 GPIOs with 25 mA on all GPIOs
- Connectivity: SPI master or slave mode at up to 2 Mbps data transfer rate
- Low Power: 2.25 mA at 3 MHz and 5 uA in sleep mode
- 패키지: Available in different Pb free pin/packages (40 PDIP, 24 SOIC, 24 QSOP/SSOP, 48 SSOP)
- Presenter Tools
- Gaming Pads
- Remote Controls
- Barcode Scanners
- Point of Sale (POS) Devices
- 소비자 가전