This product is Not Recommended For New Designs. Visit our Wireless Connectivity home page to check out our new wireless products.
PRoC LP (CYRF69103, CYRF69213) is a radio System-on-Chip (SoC) device providing a complete RF system solution with a single device and a few discrete components. The solution is intended to drastically reduce the time to market and the Bill-of-Materials (BOM) cost of wireless designs while providing excellent robustness and up to 100 m connection range with up to 1 Mbps data rate.
Integrating a 2.4 GHz, 1 Mbps GFSK radio transceiver, DSSS baseband controller, a powerful 8-bit microcontroller, 8 kB flash for user firmware code, and 256 byte of RAM, PRoC LP is designed to implement low cost wireless systems operating in the worldwide 2.4 GHz ISM frequency band.
- Reduced Time to Market: Incorporates 8-bit, flash-based USB peripheral MCU function and 2.4 GHz radio transceiver function in a single device
- Powerful MCU: 256 bytes of SRAM, 8 kB of flash memory, 16-bit timer, 12-bit programmable timer, capable of supporting most wireless applications
- Low BOM Cost: Integrated boost regulator, GPIOs that require no external components
- Extreme Connection Robustness: 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) radio transceiver
- Unmatched Range: up to 100 m range
- Unmatched Link Budget: Transmits power up to +4 dBm, receives sensitivity up to –97 dBm, Receive Signal Strength Indication (RSSI)
- Wireless Keyboards and Mice
- Remote Controls
- VOIP and Wireless Headsets
- Wireless Gamepads
- 소비자 가전
- 홈 자동화
- Automatic Meter Readers
- Personal Health and Entertainment